Powerful gel-cream mask for all skin types. Harness the natural power of vitamins C + E with a boost of skin nourishing vitamins. A cocktail of citrus, rhubarb extract, leafy greens, and avocado oil helps reduce the appearance of damage from sun and fine lines and wrinkles.
Format: 2 oz / 60 ml
- Winner of Best Facial Mask, Hi Style Best Beauty Buys 2019
- Winner of Editor's Choice, Family Circle Magazine 2018
Apply a thin layer of mask with fingertips to cleansed skin, avoiding eye area. (Dilute with water for easier application). Can use galvanization or ultrasound. Leave on for 5 minutes or more (it is recommended to place wet gauze or cotton strips on top). span > Remove with a damp cloth.
- Stabilized vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid): from lemon and grapefruit, this powerful antioxidant reduces the appearance of redness and soothes inflammation.
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate: also known as vitamin C salt, this unique form of vitamin C remains a salt until it penetrates the skin's surface. Only then 'it converts into vitamin C, allowing the skin to absorb all the benefits for maximum results.
- Vitamin E: from avocado; provides nutrients to the skin to improve skin health. s pan>
- Botanical Ferulic Acid: powerful antioxidant naturally derived from plant leaves. stabilizes the antioxidant benefits vitamin C and helps it maintain its potency.
- Green leaves (kale, spinach and broccoli sprouts): high in antioxidants to help improve the appearance of skin elasticity and hydration for younger-looking skin.
- Oils citrus fruits (lemon and grapefruit): tones and refreshes the skin. Added natural vitamin C content helps protect against signs of aging. span> Astringent properties help balance oil production.
- Avocado and avocado oil: antioxidant that is hydrating and hydrating to relieve dry, itchy skin.
- < span> Potato juice: gently soothes the skin and may help with uneven skin tones
- Rhubarb: a good source of protection antioxidant, improves the appearance of the complexion
- BioComplex: a booster of antioxidants, coenzyme Q10 and alpha acid < / span>
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.